quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Call the man

It's time for me to walk away
I'm tired of this darkness, I'm tired of everything...
My body hurts, my head is aching, my soul is frozen, my heart is bleeding..
I'm almost died.
There's only one thing that still keeps me here,
The only thing that makes me wake up and lift up my head every morning
The one that makes me smile when the sky is gray
The one that can make me cry for what the future remains
He's my reason, my hope
But I'm tired
And I can't live this rain for all time
My sunshine's gone, and I don't even know if this means forever...
I can't see my way in this darkness.. don't know where to go..
Somebody save me.. 'cause I can't take it anymore.
Just comeback, sweet... I can't live without my sunshine.


"Call the man who deals
In love beyond repair
He can heal the world of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead, now the next step is unclear...
Call the man
He's needed here..
Call the man who deals
In once upon a time
Maybe he can mend this broken heart of mine
Shine a light ahead
Now the future isn't clear
Call the man
He's needed here..."



Call the man - Celine Dion

0 milagres: