domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

Save you

05/07/09


Stranger
I guess I know you from another life
My heart is broken I'm not feeling fine
How can I let you walk away forever?

Sunshine
You lighten up mu life within your smile
I gave everything to hold you for a while
I never thought that it would be this way
All my dreams is over

This world is so unfair
I have no words to explain
Oh God, it's have not fair
I cannot stop all this rain


Save you
I wish I could save you
And heal your pain when you're feeling down
And be your friend in your desperate hour
You don't even know me
This pain will hurt forever
So angel, spread your wings
Fly on, baby man
'Cause in Neverland you can be my Peter Pan


Michael
I miss you so bad I can't stop my cry
They hurt your soul my little sweet guy
Somebody shoul remind them

Sweet kid
I hope someday I'll find you in Neverlan
So I could be the Tinker Bell in your hand
And so I could save you
Save you

This world don't deserve, ma baby
God knows the truth
All that I can do is screamnig aloud
Michael I love you more

(Chorus)

How can I live without my sunshine?
How can I live without?
Please don't take my sunshine away...

0 milagres: