quinta-feira, 22 de maio de 2008

Mensagem subliminar


No, you don´t know
You broke my heart and broke his hearts too
You were with us and now you leave us alone
We were a trio and now I wonder...
We gonna be fine,
Though all the memories still in the air,
And all the memories fade away from your mind
We just have to let it pass us by...

And these are the things
That still haunting me
These are the things
That don´t let me be
ok.

Yeah, we´re losing you
I can´t deny I´m gonna miss you so much
I can´t stop my tears I cry all along
I can´t see the end of this blue

I know we loved you
But now it´s just restless
I can´t hide my tears
I´m bleeding
Our friendship were perfect
But now you burn it
We gonna be separate souls in a hole
That was full of me and you

Someday you gonna see
You´ll be all apologies
And you will finally figure out
And then you´ll can shut your damn mouth
So get of off my head
And bring my rest with your left
So take my tears away with you
Because from now we´re over you.


"Não perca seu tempo tentando consertar
O que eu quero é apagar
O que preciso é esquecer
Não perca seu tempo comigo meu amigo
Amigo, o que isso significa?
Eu não quero sua mão
Você só vai me puxar pra baixo
Então poupe seu fôlego
Não desperdice sua música
Comigo, comigo
Não perca seu tempo"

Don´t waste your time - Kelly Clarkson

0 milagres: